You can enter recovery mode to make a factory reset or to update the firmware of your Animus Heart.
These are the different LIGTHS during the boot stage
(a) Light blue → (b) Dark blue → (c) Orange → (d) Light blue → (e) Dark blue or Orange
In stage (e) the LED-light shows if it booted the regular system or the recovery system. To enter recovery system you need to have the Orange color at stage (e)
These are the steps to enter "recovery mode":
- Unplug the power cable and plug it back again to start the different boot-stages.
- Wait until the boot stage reaches (c), Orange LED-light, and unplug at this stage.
- Plug the power back in and wait until the Halo shows final Orange as in stage (e). If you get the Dark blue in stage (e) then you didn't unplug at the correct time in step 2.
- Open a web browser and enter the IP of your Heart (if you don't know the IP, visit the Find IP page).
NOTE: Animus Heart needs to be connected to the network through the Ethernet cable.
- If you have succeeded then you should have a view like this:
- To get out of recovery mode simply reboot your Heart, either by clicking the reboot button on the GUI or unplugging and plugging back in your Animus Heart.