Updates are made automatically from the GUI. A notification is sent when new firmware is released.
At any time you can also check for new updates from the GUI, this is done in Settings/Update.
If you ever will need to do firmware updates manually, please follow these steps to do so.
Step-by-step guide for updating manually
- Enter recovery mode of your Animus Heart.
- Download the latest firmware to your computer (Later versions are not public anymore to download, ask the Animus Home support team for the latest version).
- Enter the IP of your Heart on a web browser.
- Upload the firmware that you have downloaded from the Releases page.
- Wait for the update to finish.
After the update your Heart most likely will have booted into regular mode.