If your Animus Home app (iOS or Android) can't find your Heart automatically then you can add the local IP address of your Heart manually.
Skip the 1st step if you already know the router's IP address
1. Find the default gateway (router) IP address:
- For Windows: Use the Run dialog (Win + R) and type cmd. Then type the following: ipconfig | findstr "Default Gateway"
- For MacOS: Open Spotlight (CMD + Spacebar) and type terminal. Then type the following: netstat -nr | grep default
- For Linux-based OS: Open a terminal (Ctrl + Alt + T on Ubuntu flavours). Then type the following: ip route | grep default
2. Type the default gateway IP address into your browser's address bar to log into the router.
3. Look for the DHCP table/leases to show all IP addresses that are assigned along with device names if they are available.